The Lord appointed the five-fold ministry to equip believers for their work of the ministry (Ephesians 4:11-14).
The Main Goal of this course is to build up and strengthen your Faith to be deeply rooted in God’s truth. The aim is for you to be able to live a life of Faith working through Love, evry day of your life – regardless of your circumstances.
It is about discipling you in Hands-On, Everyday Life with Christ.
Who you are, and what you believe in your heart, impact how you function in the various roles of your life, for as a person believes in his heart, so is he. Sometimes we need somebody in the body of Christ, to walk with us and help us clarify what we believe about God, about ourselves and others, so that our peace, faith, hope, love, and joy can increase. The Lord made a solemn promise that He would bless us and look after us. The question is – what hindrances or lack of knowledge have made you loose sight of who God is and of His promises?
This course will help you make sense of your Bible and know God more intimately. You will learn to hear His voice and to follow His lead – not only your personal life, but also in serving and ministering to others. Whether you are a parent, spouse, counsellor, leader or someone’s friend – this course will enrich and empower you to develop the potential that Father God has put in you.
Our team is standing by to encourage, mentor, and pray you through until completion of the course.
- R350 registration fee, payable before or at the start of the Course
- Then R200 for 10 months (Total Course fee is R2350)
- OR R1950 once off payment for everything at the start of the Course (total course fee is R1950)
- A very special Fee is available for unemployed people, and for those earning less than minimum wage.
- The Fee includes a book: Beloved Faith Maker, The Believer’s Manual
- Also included are the weekly lessons, mentoring, marking and feedback of projects
- At completion of all the Projects, you will be rewarded with a Certificate of Completion to be given to you at the Year-end Graduation Ceremony
Below is the Course Outline as we have it at the moment. The Course is new and fresh from the throne room of God. We believe that it will lay a solid foundation in Jesus Christ, Father God and Holy Spirit, to build up your faith, hope and love. Don’t worry, the Lord will meet you where you’re at and develop what He has put in you, for the purpose that He has designed and destined you for.
Module 1: Introduction to Ministry
- What is Ministry? (22 Jan)
- Who is a Minister? (29 Jan)
- “Laugh” through Life (5 Feb)
- The “Where” of Ministry (12 Feb)
- Hurdles, Detours and Potholes (26 Feb)
Module 2: Knowing God and Being Rooted in the Word
- Making Sense of your Whole Bible ( 4 Mar)
- Three Things that Stopped God (11 Mar)
- Faith, Obedience and Breakthrough (18 Mar)
- The Heart of the Matter (1 Apr)
- Commitment, Respect and Intimacy (8 Apr)
- God’s Leaders (15 Apr)
- Conversations about God, or with God (22 Apr)
- The 3 G’s: Guilt, Grace and Government (3 June)
- An End and the New (17 June)
Module 3: Doing Life with God
- What is the Goal? (24 Jun)
- Being Genuine (1 Jul)
- Godliness: Knowing the Voice of God (8 Jul)
- Your Authority (15 Jul)
- Loving God (22 Jul)
- Loving Yourself (1): Acceptance and Purpose (29 Jul)
- Loving Yourself (2): Inner Healing (5 Aug)
- Loving Yourself (3): When You Still Feel Stuck (12 Aug)
- Loving Others: Grace and Mercy (19 Aug)
- God’s Glory in Marriage (26 Aug)
- God’s Glory in Parenting (2 Sep)
- Life Made Easy (9 Sep)
Module 4: Anointing
- Who is Your Anointing? (16 Sep)
- Prayer and Faith (23 Sep)
- Dreams, Visions and Word of Knowledge (30 Sep)
- Prophesy and Decree (7 Oct)
- Gifts of Discernment, Healing and Wisdom (14 Oct)
- Letting God Do It (21 Oct)
- Mastering Mindsets (28 Oct)
- What Has God Given You? (4 Nov)
Module 5: Final Project (11-20 Nov)
- In this Last Module, it is about Combining Everything that You Have Learned, with What God has Put in You
- Being Equipped is the Beginning, not the End.
- A Checklist for Your Journey
- Graduation Ceremony @Tarlton is 29 Nov 2020